The Thrill of Karting
Formula racing: wheel to wheel!
Come race with us and feel the excitement
- MIK Media- see and hear the excitement of karting!
- The Track- a State-of-the-Art Facility in Scarborough, Maine
- The Karts- Honda-powered, European Racing Karts
- The Race - White-knuckled races and down-to-the-wire computerized timing
- M.I.K.'s Track Records- cream-of-the-crop of our competitive racers
M.I.K. is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically to provide adult, licensed drivers with a genuine racing experience. You'll race against other drivers in expertly engineered karts on a professionally designed track perfectly scaled for the size of the vehicles.
We also have junior racing programs designed to help train young drivers, ages 8 to 15, on how to handle our junior-size karts.
Get into the victory lane faster at M.I.K.!
- Maine Indoor Karting is the fastest go-kart racing in Maine- Adrenaline is always in season!
Learn Karting Strategy and Racing Tips
What to Expect
- Please Call Ahead to made sure the Track has not been reserved:
- Bring Valid Driver's License!
- All racers Must Attend a daily safety briefing 15 minutes prior to their first race.
- All racers under the age of 18 must have a signed Parental Consent Form before they can drive. You can find this at the bottom of the page.
- Junior Racing Requirements
What's included in an Open Racing Session?
Every Open Racing Session starts with a Safety orientation, covering kart operation and track rules, followed by approximately 15-20 laps of wheel-to-wheel racing. (The number of laps depends on your skill level!)
Who can race?
- You must be 18 years of age or older with proper ID or a completed parental consent form to race during our open track time. You can find this form at the bottom of the page.
- Juniors need a M.I.K. License. Programs are offered for 8 to 15 year old drivers. Please call and reserve a seat for a lesson.
- Younger drivers are size limited by the Mini-Kart's dimensions.
Join the E-Traction newsletter.