Maine's Carting Choice!
These aren't your Children's Go-Carts!
5 Reasons why M.I.K. is Southern Maine's choice for Karting Adrenaline!
1. Sodi Racing Karts blow away the Carting Competition
Our Sodi karts are NOT the typical go-carts that are seen at most Maine locations.
They are real European racing karts with Honda 200 CC, 6.5HP engines and wet clutch drive systems. With its integral strong protection, Sodi's pro-line karts ensure high security to drivers of all skill levels.
2. Our Custom Track is Designed for Speed & Competition
There are other Maine carting venues that force you to "Follow-the-Leader" around a broad, slow track... Not MIK!
- Our new state of the art track is 1200 feet long and 25 feet wide.
- The track's nine corner design and wheel to wheel racing assures that all drivers from the most skilled to novices will enjoy an adrenaline charged experience.
3. Feature Races and Rivalries for Karting Action
From the Fundraising to our League Seasons, Maine Indoor Karting leaves carting in the dust!
With white-knuckled races and a fantastic facility, M.I.K. adds more excitement to your carting action.
4. M.I.K. is the premier formula karting track in Southern Maine
Located off Route 1 in Scarborough, Maine Indoor Karting is less than 5 miles from Old Orchard Beach and 10 miles from Portland, or 15 miles from Westbrook! Rain or shine, we've got the karting fun for you.
5. Maine Indoor Karting is simply the fastest, most thrilling karting you'll find near Portland.
Come to M.I.K. for serious competition and thrills for your entire family!
Join the E-Traction newsletter.