M.I.K. LEAGUE INFO
League season starts in October and will continue through winter, with 6 week sessions starting at various times throughout the season.
Don’t miss a minute of the fun! Contact us today if you are interested! Get out, have some fun, hang out with friends, meet some new ones, and hone your driving skills!
See below for league info – Detailed rules will be given out once your registration is completed.
- Leagues run 6 weeks, with two races on each league night, for a total of 12 races
- The first race of the night is run as a Qualifier; the second as a Feature
- M.I.K. Staff keep track of all points
- <M.I.K. Staff are responsible for all rules, regulations and calls on the track
- League Fees: Adult $175/person, Junior $150, Adult & Junior in same family only $275 (save $50)
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate in an Adult League
- Junior participants (ages 8-15) must have taken the Jr. Safety Course prior to the first Jr. League race
- Entry fee includes M.I.K. Membership or Renewal for adult participants
- League racers and their guests can purchase “fun run” races after their league races for $12/race
- League must have a minimum of 6 racers
- Final race night includes Trophies and Pizza Meal
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com or 207-885-0058!
Join the E-Traction newsletter.